Quick Links

This is the living history of Daggerbite, a Dwarven colony settled by The Buff Flags. The walls glitter with images of Giant Magpies. The Magpies are being eaten.

Here are some quick links to get you started -
And my favourite section... Murder Work

Our Brave Warriors -
X Squad (The Subtleties of Working)
H Squad (The Fenced Hills)

Local Dwarf Heroes:

Sunday 10 June 2012

Overseers Note: I'm baaack!

So when I said I'd be away for a few days to a week, I think I understated how long I'd be away for...

But I'm back now! Time to get cracking. We're 3/4 of the way through Year 5, with more bloodshed and murderwork to follow. Daggerbite must endure!

Now looking at Dwarf Fortress itself, we're on version 34.11, and from what I've seen there's all sorts of goodies (minecarts!!) to play with in the new version. However I intend to run Daggerbite to the earth before upgrading and starting afresh.

So lets get on with it - strike the earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment